We know that taking the next step and purchasing hearing aids can be daunting. And with so many options in technology and product styles, it can be hard to choose one that not only meets your hearing needs but also satisfies your personal preferences and style.
Starkey Hearing Technologies has long been the industry pioneer in custom, invisible hearing products. Now, we’re excited to announce that our most popular invisible-in-the-canal (IIC) hearing aid, SoundLens, is available in a wireless option and powered by brand new technology.
Invisible. Powerful. And now wireless.
Built on our new Synergy platform and Acuity OS operating system, SoundLens Synergy is powered by 900sync technology to provide patients all the benefits of a Starkey invisible hearing solution and the flexibility and personalization of wireless connectivity.
SoundLens Synergy provides you with:
- Exceptional processing power in a tiny, invisible package
- High-quality audio with exceptional comfort for a personalized listening experience
- Wind, noise, whistling and feedback management for optimal speech accuracy
- Wireless functionality and connectivity with SurfLink accessories
- Customizable tinnitus relief with our Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids
- Simultaneous processing of multiple sounds for a comprehensive listening experience that makes speech crisp and clear while keeping ambient noise natural
- Clearer and easier conversations with precise speech audibility and accurate speech detection in difficult listening situations
SoundLens seamlessly connects with all of our SurfLink accessories to provide remote hearing aid control capabilities, enhanced conversational abilities in difficult environments, and the ability to stream TV, music and phone calls directly to SoundLens hearing aids.
SurfLink accessories include SurfLink Mobile 2, SurfLink Remote, and the all new SurfLink Media 2 and SurfLink Remote Microphone.
Check out our SurfLink accessories by clicking here!