We are now offering Serenade
The Serenade system consists of a handheld device, earphones, and proprietary treatment sounds known as S-Tones®. Independent research has suggested S-Tones may address the underlying neurological cause of tinnitus (1). It may be used to seek immediate relief, or used as part of an ongoing tinnitus treatment program for potential long term benefit. After an audiologist evaluates your tinnitus, your Serenade device is programmed to play the sounds most likely to be effective for you.
Features of Serenade:
- Unlike other approaches, this treatment is customized to your specific tinnitus.
- Includes 4 separate sound tracks so you can select the one that works best for you, day or night.
- Treatment sounds known as S-Tones were developed by independent leading university hearing experts.
- This technology is based on advanced research and solid science, and is FDA cleared.
- The device is small, portable, and easy to use.
- Includes SleepAssist – a 60 minute, auto-off timer to help you fall asleep.
- Independent left and right volume controls offer maximum flexibility, comfort and customization.
…about Serenade and whether it may be right for you.
For more information about Serenade, ask your audiologist or visit www.soundcure.com.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician, audiologist or other hearing healthcare professional.
- 1 in 10 adult Americans (2) suffer from tinnitus.
- Many patients are not offered treatment and are told to “just live with it.”
- Tinnitus can almost always be treated and its symptoms improved.
Tinnitus is a condition in which a person perceives sound that is not actually present in the environment. It is often described as “ringing in the ears” but can include virtually any type of sound including whooshing, hissing, or whistling. There are many possible causes for tinnitus but most cases are related to damage to the auditory system.